Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

WORLD SERIES

After much delibration I have made my prediction for the World Series. And just for the record I have correctly picked the winner in all but one series so far this post-season!

Houston Astros - 4
Chicago White Sox -2

It's hard not to call the White Sox "team of destiny" but I think Houston have a little better pitching staff. In addition both Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite have won a World Series before so that certainly goes in the Astros favor.

This is either going to be an amazing "Fall Classic" or an absolutely terrible one. And by terrible I mean lots of errors and just generally ugly play all around. If it ends up being a good series to watch, it's because both teams pitched well.

Really, I just hope Roger Clemens wins another championship.

2 Comments:

  • I am very distressed by your prediction...remember the power of positive thinking :)

    (What can I say, I've always loved the White Sox!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

  • Ouch! I don't know Hinkel, I think this may be the year for my teams, Hawks and Sox-and the first one didn't let me down! Hope school is going well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home