Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

PREDICTING ...

It is fun to try and project what the future my hold. Whether it be something big like moving onto future endevors, seeing who may win the big game or trying to pick the right stock to invest your money.

Yet I find myself pretty much horrible in trying to predict the future. For example, take a look at my recent baseball predictions. Yeah, they pretty much were awful. Or how about when I took a shot and looking at some of the events of 2006. Yep, pretty much not good on that front either.

Here's another good one from my College Football predictions. Seems to me that my "sleeper" team hasn't won a game yet! And they lost to a to a Division I-AA team! Good job on that pick!

Then take a look at some of my comments for the new TV season. Ok, they aren't really predictions but they are taking "Smith" and "Kidnapped" off the air. I thought they were pretty good shows and would have a good run. Well, must not have been a good choice!

At least my NFL predictions aren't too terrible - yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home